General FAQs

  • Why Can’t I See My Curriculum?

    Amazing Students curriculum and media now live exclusively in APlay, our current platform, and the most common reason you can't see purchased curriculum is that you're still checking the old Orange Dashboard or trying to log into APlay with your old Orange Dashboard password. This article explains how to confirm you're in the right...

  • When will next month's curriculum be available?

    This article explains the publication schedule for curriculum in APlay. It is written for subscribers asking when upcoming curriculum will appear in their account.

  • How long will I keep my curriculum?

    This article explains when access begins, what accumulates over a subscription year, and how access to previous years differs between a standard plan and Amazing+. It is written for subscribers asking how long they keep the curriculum they have paid for.

  • How do I turn off auto-renewal?

    Auto-renewal keeps your APlay access running from one subscription year into the next without a gap. It cannot be turned off in APlay or on the website; the only way is to email customercare@amazinglife.com ahead of your billing date. This article explains how to turn it off, what our team does before your renewal, and what you give up by...

  • How do I renew my subscription?

    This article explains the subscription renewal process including when to expect communication from Amazing Life and who to contact with questions. It is for customers approaching their subscription renewal date or who have questions about their renewal.

  • How do I cancel my subscription?

    This article is for customers who want to cancel a subscription. It explains how to submit a cancellation request, what happens to your access after a cancellation request has been processed, and what to expect from our team once a cancellation request has been processed.

  • Can I get a refund on my curriculum subscription?

    Your curriculum subscription's first year (the Initial Term) is non-refundable, but there is a specific 30-day window right around each renewal where a prorated refund is possible. This article explains exactly when that window is open, how much you'd get back, and what to do if you want to cancel before or after it.

No articles found
Loading
11 Articles

Related Topics